Mccutcheon’s Inspection Services

If you give me the privilege of inspecting your new home, I promise that I will make every effort possible to insure that the house you are buying is safe, sound and secure for you and your family. Give us 1% of your confidence & we’ll earn the other 99% !

Home

“Buffalo Home Inspector That Puts Himself Into The Homebuyers Shoes…”

Over the last 11 years McCutcheon’s Inspection Services has protected more than 2,473 home buyers just like you and we’ve listened to what they have had to say.

“Don’t let us get stuck with a lot of unexpected post closing expenses”

Congratulations you’re almost there. It took you a while to find the exact home you wanted. This is probably one of the biggest investments that you’ll ever make - you’re probably very excited, and you should be.

We know that buying a new home takes a lot out of you and you can become drained very quickly. It’s likely that the only thing you’re looking forward to is getting into your new home and getting on with your life.

You’re getting to the point where you just want it to be over. And this is when you need to stop and ask yourself this question…

Are you absolutely sure the house that you’re buying is safe, sound and secure for you and your family?

The last thing that you want to buy is a money pit. You don’t want to move in to your new home and be spending all your time and money making unexpected repairs. Don’t make your biggest purchase your most costly mistake!

You walked through the home and checked out the bedrooms, the kitchen the bathrooms… You may have even gone into the basement and into the attic… But without a trained eye how can you be sure that hidden problems aren’t going to cost you thousands of dollars after closing? The home that you’re ready to buy may appear to be just what you’re looking for. But in fact it may be hiding a very serious unknown defect. Our professional Buffalo home inspector will thoroughly check all major components of the home to expose any unknown defects.

Do You Know What Issues Your New Home Has?

It’s a fact that all homes have issues, even brand-new homes. So, the question isn’t does your new home have issues – it does. The question is… are the issues minor or major ???

Home sellers try to pretty up the home the best they can. They may not even know if there is a major issue or not. But once you go to closing, any issues – major or minor -are now your problem and your responsibility to get fixed. These issues can cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars that you weren’t expecting.

More and more home owners are becoming increasingly aware of the possible health risks caused by high radon gas levels in their homes. As a result many home buyers are opting for a simple radon test to insure that their new home will not put their families at risk of potentially life threatening health issues in the future.

You Deserve To Know The Issues

As the buyer you deserve to know what issues the home has before you go to closing.

A thorough and professional Buffalo home inspection can provide you with the information you need to be an informed buyer.

Upon completion of the home inspection, you’ll get an easy-to-understand, comprehensive inspection report. The report will include everything identified during the inspection. Armed with the information within your report, you can make your decision with confidence.

If the issues that your home inspection uncovers are minor you’ll at least be aware of what should be done after you move in. And no matter what is discovered, you’ll have the peace of mind that only comes from knowing any potential issues and being an informed buyer.

Choosing A Buffalo Home Inspector

Now that you know why you should get a home inspection, how do you choose the right home inspector?

You want to work with an inspector that understands your needs. You want an inspector that places your needs first. You want a home inspector who will be thorough and perform a detailed inspection of your new home. But you also want an inspector who will take the time to answer any questions you may have during the inspection process and explain your inspection results clearly and in simple terms. We encourage you to attend the inspection if possible. This will help you to get the most benefit from the inspection, gain the most understanding of the systems that make up your home, and learn how to maintain it.

At McCutcheon’s Inspection Services…“We put ourselves in your shoes and we treat you like family.”

It is because we adhere to this policy at all times that the majority of our clients are past clients, their family members, close friends, or associates of theirs. Many of our clients are Realtors, their family, or close friends.

The homeowner, the real estate agent, and the mortgage company or bank are all looking out for their own best interests.

You need someone that’s on your side… that puts themselves into your shoes and looks out for your best interest.

 

So what should do you do next?

Pick up the phone and schedule your Buffalo home inspection and optional radon test now!!!

Give McCutcheon’s Inspection Services a call (716) 408-3300, 716-557-2295 or 1-800-684-5762

Give us 1% of your confidence and we will earn the other 99% !!!

Online Web Directory

 

Looking for something?

Use the form below to search the site:


Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!

Visit our friends!

A few highly recommended friends...

Archives

All entries, chronologically...