CALL US TODAY (716) 557-2295

image8

About Us

Buying or selling a home is one of the most important decisions of your life -- every detail matters as you invest in your family’s safety and well-being. Throughout Western New York, McCutcheon's Inspection Services are the trusted providers of prompt, thorough home inspections and radon testing. Led by industry veteran Larry McCutcheon, we’ve inspected more than 3,500 homes over the past 19 years and helped buyers, sellers, and homeowners make informed decisions. We pride ourselves on providing courteous, straightforward service and building lasting relationships that support our neighbors through every stage of homeownership. When it’s time for a radon test or buyer’s inspection, give McCutcheon's Inspection Services 1% of your confidence, and we’ll earn the other 99%.

Location & Hours

 Serving the following counties:

Erie County, Chautauqua County, Cattaraugus County, Allegany County.

Hours

Open today

7:00 am – 8:00 pm


(716) 557-2295

Get in touch

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.